[j-nsp] good study guide/material for jncis - SP/P

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Tue May 14 10:01:51 EDT 2019

I took JNCIS-SP exam in 2017.... I self-studied with the 3-part 2013 files
and they were a good source of info.  However, I also work as a full-time
ip/mpls engineer for an ISP and also accessed any and all forms of info
needed to follow the blueprint topics juniper mentions on their website....
I used MPLS in SDN era, MX book, etc.  Oh, also I used GNS3 (free), and now,
EVE-NG (community free) for virtual labs for olives/vMX (60 day trial).

Have fun, and wish you the best on your journey.

-Aaron