[j-nsp] good study guide/material for jncis - SP/P

mcbob 58 alert58 at hotmail.com
Wed May 15 17:42:59 EDT 2019

Aaron , Alexander

Thanks for responding. I contacted Juniper to see if there are many differences with the 2013 version.
 I am now doubting whether I should buy the books. There are 3 books and they cost $ 400 each on the Juniper site. Shame there are no fast tracks anymore. I am now learning with genius and the old material

Br mc bob