[j-nsp] MX150 10G Configuration

Barry O'Donovan barry+jnsp at opensolutions.ie
Thu May 16 14:45:55 EDT 2019

Jason Iannone wrote on 16/05/2019 19:33:
> I'm in an MX150 for the first time today and I can't figure out how to
> determine what the 10g numbering is in the OS.

They're xe-0/0/12 and xe-0/0/13.

When populated, they look like this under show chassis hardware:

FPC 0                                                    Virtual FPC
   MIC 0                                                  Virtual
     PIC 0                 BUILTIN      BUILTIN           Virtual
       Xcvr 12    1310nm   740-021309   F78R45Q           SFP+-10G-LR
       Xcvr 13    DWDM30   740-030128   F78M0V6           SFP+-10G-ER

I have some vague recollection of stumbling over this too ;-)

  - Barry