[j-nsp] 4x1G QSFP?

Chris Adams cma at cmadams.net
Thu May 23 15:41:34 EDT 2019

While looking at the Juniper port configurator for MX204 and MX10003, I
noticed a 4x1G selection for the QSFP+/QSFP28 ports.  I haven't seen a
4x1G QSFP; is that an actual available thing?  For example, I usually
get modules from FiberStore, and I don't see such there (don't see such
a Juniper part either).

It's something that might be of use to me, as I'm considering a MX10003
for an application, but I'd need a small number of 1G ports as well (and
would rather not add a switch if I don't have to).
--
Chris Adams <cma at cmadams.net>