[j-nsp] MX480 / RE-S-2000-4096

Misak Khachatryan m.khachatryan at gnc.am
Wed Nov 6 12:05:12 EST 2019

Hi,

We do that with RE-S-1300 and DPCE 4x 10GE R sort of cards. No problems for a 4 or more years. And IPv6 full tables too.

Best regards,
Misak Khachatryan,
Network Administration and
Monitoring Department Manager,

GNC- ALFA CJSC
1 Khaghaghutyan str., Abovyan, 2201 Armenia
Tel: +374 60 46 99 70 (9670),
Mob.: +374 55 19 98 40