[j-nsp] SRX3xx VPN Client - NCP alternatives?

Olivier Benghozi olivier.benghozi at wifirst.fr
Thu Nov 7 20:13:11 EST 2019

Using split tunneling (and split DNS) with this here, on several macs (and good^H^Hold SRX2xx).
It usually works properly (the routes to VPNize are configured statically within the profile config).
Never seen such /1 routes.
I know that «here it works» isn't that helpful, but at least this is how our mileage varies...