[j-nsp] MX204 vs. MX240??

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Thu Nov 14 11:02:11 EST 2019

Interesting thanks a bunch,

So I guess this would be RE:
user at LAB> show ppm adjacencies
Protocol   Hold time (msec)
BFD        3000

This would be LC CPU:
NPC10(LAB vty)# show ppm adjacencies
PPM distributed adjacencies
Protocol   Holdtime (msec) PPM handle  Inline
BFD        1500            1424        Yes
BFD        1500            1426        Yes
BFD        1500            1430        Yes
BFD        1500            1436        Yes
BFD        1500            1438        Yes
BFD        1500            1440        Yes
LACP       3000            1398        No
LACP       3000            1399        No
Total adjacencies: 8

NPC10(LAB vty)# show ppm inline sessions bfd
BFD Transmit Sessions:
----------------------
Handle      Key
======      ===
1           0x01000004F0
2           0x01000004F1
4           0x01000004F4
15          0x01000004F8
17          0x01000004FA
18          0x01000004FB
Total sessions 6.

BFD Adjacency Sessions:
-----------------------
Handle      Key
13          0x00000004F0
14          0x00000004F1
10          0x00000004F4
16          0x00000004F8
19          0x00000004FA
20          0x00000004FB
Total sessions 6.

Looks like I see the BDF sessions all over the place on that lab box :)

adam