[j-nsp] [EXT] Re: MX204 MACsec

Anderson, Charles R cra at wpi.edu
Wed Nov 27 14:05:26 EST 2019

On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 12:54:01PM -0600, Aaron Gould wrote:
> Before or after I do that config test ?  Asking since I didn't commit that
> as it's on a MX204 in a far-away place during a thanksgiving week
> network-change moratorium, I'm treading on thin ice.  LOL

Either.  No need to commit, just show the config before you try to commit or commit check.  Here is an example of how it looks when you try to configure an unsupported feature:

{master:0}[edit firewall family ethernet-switching filter TEST]
user at ex4300# show
term 1 {
    from {
        ##
        ## Warning: configuration block ignored: unsupported platform (ex4300-48p)
        ##
        source-address {
            10.0.0.0/16;

user at ex4300# rollback