[j-nsp] EVPN on QFX5200

Andrey Kostin ankost at podolsk.ru
Thu Sep 19 16:25:06 EDT 2019

Hi Joe,

There are some documents on Junipers website describing principles and
including configurations, like this:
https://www.juniper.net/us/en/training/jnbooks/day-one/data-center-technologies/data-center-deployment-evpn-vxlan/

Some parameters can vary, so it depends on what your requirements are.

You can also try to use this scrips to generate configs for your
specific configuration:
https://github.com/JNPRAutomate/ansible-junos-evpn-vxlan/

Kind regards,
Andrey