[j-nsp] Netflow config for MX204

Richard McGovern rmcgovern at juniper.net
Thu Apr 9 12:55:25 EDT 2020

By any chance does you config/design include LSYS?  If yes export could/will have issues, BUT at same time this combination is not officially supported together to start with.  So if trying to use these together, you are on your own.

https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB27035&actp=RSS

FYI Only, Rich

Richard McGovern
Sr Sales Engineer, Juniper Networks
978-618-3342

I’d rather be lucky than good, as I know I am not good
I don’t make the news, I just report it

On 4/9/20, 3:35 AM, "Timur Maryin" <timamaryin at mail.ru> wrote:

    On 09-Apr-20 08:20, Liam Farr wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > changed to a loopback address on one of the VRF's,

    > Not sure specifically what I am doing wrong here, it seems to be collecting
    > the flows ok, but exporting is the issue?
    >
    > I'd appreciate any advice or pointers thanks :)

    maybe this?

    https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/reference/configuration-statement/routing-instance-edit-forwarding-options-sampling.html