[j-nsp] Netflow config for MX204

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Wed Apr 15 03:05:17 EDT 2020

On 14/Apr/20 22:50, Nick Schmalenberger via juniper-nsp wrote:
> I am exporting in-band, the next-table is so the default table
> can access a port in my routing instance that has the in-band
> ports.

Well, we don't use VRF's for the Internet table. For us, it's always
seemed like an overly complex solution to routing/forwarding, but as
I've said before, it works for many others. So...

>  What flow collector are you using? Any tips on the
> under-counting? Thanks!

We are using Kentik.

Haven't experienced any issues so far. My advice would be to make sure
both your SNMP and Netflow are working well together, as accuracy is
then improved.

Mark.