[j-nsp] MX960 - DPCE cards / CPU usage

Daniel Dagan danieldagan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 18:39:09 EDT 2020

Combination of DPC and full route is usually not a good idea, considering
the size of the full route these days.

Best thing you can do is of course replacing them with MPC cards.

If not possible I think FIB Localization might do the trick for you - must
say I havn't tried it myself, just make sure the routers uplinks are on the
MPC before you try it

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/topic-map/fib-localization.html

Daniel