[j-nsp] track-igp-metric in LDP

Chen Jiang ilovebgp4 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 06:57:37 EDT 2020

Hi! Michael

Thanks for your clarification.

Sure, it will let LDP use IGP metric, but is there any benefit?

Cause per my understanding LDP only works for label distributing, not path
selection, and LDP always follows the IGP path, so what is the difference
or benefit to add additional configuration knob to let LDP use IGP metric?

BR!

Chen Jiang

On Sun, Aug 2, 2020 at 6:32 PM Michael Hallgren <mh at xalto.net> wrote:

> Hi James,