[j-nsp] VMX integrated FPC

Mark Tees marktees at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 18:50:39 EST 2020

I would love to use that but it requires a CPU that has nested
virtualisation features which my laptop doesn't have.

I have another machine with a newer Intel i7 CPU but I suspect VMCS is
Xeon only. I can always boot that second box into Linux and run KVM
directly on it though.

Food for thought.

--

M Tees