[j-nsp] VMX integrated FPC

Mark Tees marktees at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 00:28:45 EST 2020

The original line I was looking for was vm_local_rpio=”1” /boot/loader.conf

I believe VMX was pre-release at the stage I was thinking of and after
release it was only distributed as the multi-VM setup so I'm not sure
if the code that ran the virtual FPC integrated is still there.

https://docs.gns3.com/docs/how-to-guides/importing-vmx-and-vqfx-into-gns3/

--

M Tees