[j-nsp] Junos L3VPN & AS-PATH LOOP

Rati Jokhadze iinfo83 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 15:29:34 EST 2020

Thank you all for an interesting discussion, my first guess was to use BGP
loops for L3VPN iBGP, but two "looped" AS in AS-PATH tricked me and that's
why routes were not installed in PE2. Debugging showed the route-rejection
message on PE2.

independent-domain is an excellent feature and works well but hides BGP
attributes ( such as Local-pref) in SP CORE.
I tried to use no-attrset but seems the same, at least in the SRX platform.

Thanks!