[j-nsp] ACX5448 & ACX710

Luis Balbinot luis at luisbalbinot.com
Tue Jan 21 14:58:36 EST 2020

The 5448 and the 5048 are quite different. I have several 5048 in my plant
and when we questioned Juniper about a replacement with 100G interfaces
their engineers compared the config template from our 5048s and said the
5448 wasn't capable of doing some of the RSVP and RPM stuff we were doing
on the 5048. This was about 6 months ago.

Luis