[j-nsp] ACX5448 & ACX710

Thomas Scott mr.thomas.scott at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 05:59:48 EST 2020

I had that conversation the again other day - someone said they were
working on "automation" and when I probed deeper it revealed some (very
useful, albeit not scalable) scripting. 'You keep using that word. I do not
think it means what you think it means' seems to be the gist of most
"automation" conversations, and I'm guilty often as not - 'automate it'
seems to be a catch all for most of our operations issues.

- Thomas Scott | mr.thomas.scott at gmail.com  <mr.thomas.scott at gmail.com>