[j-nsp] ACX5448 & ACX710

quinn snyder snyderq at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 16:17:30 EST 2020

That would be something like the NCS540.
Its not an apples-to-apples comparison — as the 540 runs XR and the usual things that come with that.  There were some threads about it in [c-nsp] — might be something to explore.  I feel its a bit heavyweight for the metro, but it gives you environmentally hardened 10GE with a variety of options for uplink.

q.

—
Quinn Snyder | snyderq at gmail.com

-= Sent via iPad.  Please excuse grammar, spelling, and brevity =-