[j-nsp] ACX5448 & ACX710 - Update!

Shamen Snyder shamen.snyder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 22:17:39 EDT 2020

The Juniper Bolan architecture is suppose to have an AC variant.

 Hardened (-40C to 65C), compact (445m x 221mm x 250mm) form factor –
suitable for cabinets in pre-aggregation network layer
• 2 Routing Engine slots, 1:1 redundant control and forwarding/switching
plane
• 320Gb/s and 2.4 Tb/s RP Variants; Full FIB with 2.4Tb/s RP – 1.5M FIB
• Flexibility of 7 (DC versions) or 6 (AC versions) line card slots
• 8x1GE/10GE
• 8 x 10/25GE
• 2x40GE/100GE
• 4x40/100GE (C-Temp)

I haven’t been following it much, but may be worth poking your SE on.