[j-nsp] ACX5448 & ACX710 - Update!

Shamen Snyder shamen.snyder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 22:48:57 EDT 2020

Heads up on the ACX5448. There is a major LDP bug in the recommend code
19.3R2-S3.

LDP hellos are punted to the RE In queue rx-unknown-mc instead of
rxq-l3-nc-hi.

A major shift in multicast on our network dropped LDP neighbors.

The issue doesn’t happen in 20.2R1 if you find it’s stable (I haven’t). I
believe the PR is PR1503469 and should be going into 19.3R3.