[j-nsp] MX routers and DAC cables?

aaron at digitalcrossroad.org aaron at digitalcrossroad.org
Fri Jun 12 17:43:05 EDT 2020

Seconding Eric's point, depending on the version of Junos and transceiver, fec will be auto-configured, can be turned off, but depending on the transceiver, for example CWDM4, fec must be enabled on both sides to get link-up.

Along with disabling auto-negotiation on one side or both can sometimes help.

Just make sure to wait 1min after committing as  changes to take effect can be delayed.

-Aaron

Jun 12, 2020, 13:55 by eric at telic.us: