[j-nsp] MX960 vs MX10K

Alexander Arseniev arseniev at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 5 16:19:52 EST 2020

Hello,
Ok , when saying "not stateful in any meaningful way" I believe You
meant data plane encryption/decryption only - barebone IPSec without IKE
exchange and without anti-replay, or do You?
And JUNOS BFD variant (c) requires "anchor PFE" - actually not the PFE
as "forwarding chip" but "PFE" as short way of saying "linecard CPU that
runs PPMD" which processes BFD packets from all linecards.
Thanks
Alex