[j-nsp] Subscriber DHCPv6 lease time for IA_NA from Radius Server

Sebastian Wiesinger sebastian at karotte.org
Wed Mar 11 07:04:24 EDT 2020

* Wojciech Janiszewski <wojciech.janiszewski at gmail.com> [2020-03-11 11:43]:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> If I remember correctly, DHCP Lease Time can be adjusted by using Radius
> Session-Timeout attribute.

Hi Wojciech,

I saw that parameter, but that would at the same time disconnect the
PPP Session as a whole as I understand it. It only works for DHCP
Lease Time when the session is initiated via DHCP (which it is not in
our case, sessions initiate via PPP).

Regards

Sebastian

--
GPG Key: 0x58A2D94A93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant