[j-nsp] Trouble with 100G link MX204 <-> Dell S4100F-ON

Vincentz Petzholtz v.petzholtz at syseleven.de
Fri Mar 13 13:02:29 EDT 2020

Hi Emmanuel,

We haven’t had a lot of „good experience“ with Junos 17.4 on MX204.
I would recommend to upgrade to latest s point release within the 18.1R3 train.
We had issues with certain D/CWDM internal mux optics like CLR4 or CLR4+ before that.
1G speeds are also broken with pre 18.1.

Good luck!

Best regards,
Vincentz