[j-nsp] QSFP+ to SFP+ adapters

Richard McGovern rmcgovern at juniper.net
Tue Mar 17 23:13:30 EDT 2020

Chuck is not running Fusion of any kind.

Chuck, I "think" we are going to eventually certify (not re-sell) one of these adapters, most likely Mellanox.  We cannot certify all, that is for sure.  Hopefully at that time, we can add whatever might be needed to get DOM support, if possible.

Regards and FYI, Rich

Richard McGovern
Sr Sales Engineer, Juniper Networks
978-618-3342

I’d rather be lucky than good, as I know I am not good
I don’t make the news, I just report it