[j-nsp] VPLS q-in-q

Mark Tees marktees at gmail.com
Wed May 20 07:29:15 EDT 2020

I would add input-vlan-map pop and output-vlan-map push on your interface
unit and remove vlan-id from the VPLS instance.

You can see what it’s doing by showing the interface in operational mode
also.

Where maybe it’s not so explicit is when you put vlan-id on the VPLS
instance which configures input VLAN swaps that you can see on the
interface in operational output.

Regards,

Mark Tees