Configuring of MACsec for three EX4300 Switches

Richard McGovern rmcgovern at juniper.net
Thu Nov 5 11:05:20 EST 2020

MACSEC is pt-to-pt so is your plan to run MACSEC from Point A to EX4300 and then connect same EX4300 to Point B - two different and independent MACSEC connections?

If you want pass-through of one session you will need to create some sort of tunnel between EX port A to port B -(internal  maybe GRE 'might' work.  This is not like say IPSec connections.

Good luck.  Please reply if you find a solution.

Rich

Richard McGovern
Sr Sales Engineer, Juniper Networks
978-618-3342

I’d rather be lucky than good, as I know I am not good
I don’t make the news, I just report it