[j-nsp] Junos OS Evolved

Richard McGovern rmcgovern at juniper.net
Fri Oct 9 12:51:09 EDT 2020

I think QFX5200-32C (and some PTX?) are only platforms that have support for both a Junos version and an EVO version.  I think once [very hard if not impossible] to change.

FYI only

Richard McGovern
Sr Sales Engineer, Juniper Networks
978-618-3342

I’d rather be lucky than good, as I know I am not good
I don’t make the news, I just report it

On 10/9/20, 12:38 PM, "Saku Ytti" <saku at ytti.fi> wrote:

    Hey Colton,

    > I was unaware of Junos OS Evolved until recently. At what version did
    > regular Junos evolve into Junos OS Evolved? Is there a certain version
    > where after that version, everything ongoing is Junos OS Evolved?

    I think EVO appeared in 19.1, but in most cases you don't have a
    choice, you either install classic or you install evo.  New platforms
    already only have EVO options and older platforms only have classic
    options.

    --
      ++ytti

Juniper Business Use Only