[j-nsp] Junos OS Evolved

Richard McGovern rmcgovern at juniper.net
Tue Oct 13 15:30:30 EDT 2020

I am thinking (guessing) you will not see EVO on MX for some time.  EVO is mainly targeted at Data Center use cases, for which MX is used for DC to DC connectivity, but not as a main stay within any DC.

My 2 cents worth.

Richard McGovern
Sr Sales Engineer, Juniper Networks
978-618-3342

I’d rather be lucky than good, as I know I am not good
I don’t make the news, I just report it

On 10/11/20, 6:26 AM, "Saku Ytti" <saku at ytti.fi> wrote:

    On Sun, 11 Oct 2020 at 00:24, Colton Conor <colton.conor at gmail.com> wrote:

    > So is Junos OS Evolved available for the MX routers? How would you go from regular Junos to Junos OS Evolved on a MX 240/480/960 for example?

    It is not, but expect to see it in future MX REs.

    --
      ++ytti

Juniper Business Use Only