[j-nsp] How to pick JUNOS Version

Kody Vicknair kvicknair at reservetele.com
Tue Sep 1 17:02:59 EDT 2020

Recently upgraded all my edges from 15.1x54D51 to 17.4R2-S11.

The upgrade was forced by strange transit ARP packet digestion in vpls instances...
Thoroughly tested in my lab prior to deployment.

It is finally nice to gain a dedicated oob mgmt routing-instance.... How long have we been requesting this?

-KV