[j-nsp] How to pick JUNOS Version

aaron1 at gvtc.com aaron1 at gvtc.com
Wed Sep 2 02:21:57 EDT 2020

1 - https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB33988
(pretty sure that avoids the usb craziness, if memory serves me right, I
think Juniper created that KB from my lab 5048 test back in March 2019. Now
I'm wondering if I tried to go to like 15.x.D61 or something prior to trying
to go to 17.3 if that would've helped)

2 - Virtual Chassis on an ACX5048?  Can you do that?

-Aaron