[j-nsp] Fwd: SRX300 - Pulse Secure

Mohammad Khalil eng.mssk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 10:37:51 EDT 2021

Greetings all
I have replaced my SRX 300 due to failure and using the RMA tool I have
moved the licenses to the new box and activated the licenses using CLI:
tbzadmin at FW-MC# run show system license
License usage:
                                 Licenses     Licenses    Licenses    Expiry
  Feature name                       used    installed      needed
  dynamic-vpn                           0            5           0
 permanent
  logical-system                        1            3           0
 permanent
  remote-access-ipsec-vpn-client        0            2           0
 permanent

Licenses installed:
  License identifier: JUNOS244047086
  License version: 4
  Valid for device: CV3920AN0210
  Customer ID: XXXXXXXX
  Features:
    dynamic-vpn-5-users - Dynamic VPN
      permanent

However I am longer able to connect via Pulse Secure (Usually did).
The certificate or certificate chain is based on untrusted root.

Any help is appreciated.