[j-nsp] TCP-MSS adjust does not work on MPC10E

Louis Ho louis at rootglobal.com
Fri Apr 16 13:16:00 EDT 2021

Hi Olivier,

Yes I using Enhanced MX SCB 3

#run show forwarding-options hyper-mode
Current mode: hyper mode
Configured mode: hyper mode

user-louis at MX960.OL.lax.rnbn.net.RE0# show forwarding-options hyper-mode

{master}[edit]

Exactly it is running in hyper mode by default

I'll try to disable hyper mode If working fine, it means that hyper mode does not support TCP-MSS adjust. ya It's not documented.

I will share it if I got any results later.

Cheers