[j-nsp] labeled-unicast to ldp redistribution ?

Andrey Kostin ankost at podolsk.ru
Mon Dec 20 09:08:40 EST 2021

Hi Alexandre,

Not sure that I completely understood the issue. When connectivity
between islands recovers, what is the primary route for regular BGP
routes' protocol next-hop? Looks like it should be OSPF with route
preference lower than BGP and in this case it should be labeled by LDP
and propagated. Only if OSPF route for a protocol next-hop is not the
best, the next-hop from BGP-LU will be used.

Kind regards,
Andrey Kostin