[j-nsp] MX VRRP on VXLAN enviroment

Cristian Cardoso cristian.cardoso11 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 21:37:29 EDT 2021

Hi Andrey

My idea was to keep only with VRRP to be something simpler for the
team to manage.
I set the config that Nitzan Tzelniker suggested and so far I haven't
seen more occurrences of arp suppression problems in VXLAN.
Of course, the last time this happened it took about 2 weeks to end up
happening.
I did several reboots between one MX80 and another and so far there
was no problem with the gateway dying for the network that is in VRRP.