[j-nsp] SRX300 stuck in loader

Olivier Benghozi olivier.benghozi at wifirst.fr
Mon Jun 7 10:17:12 EDT 2021

Right, there are no USB images for SXR300.
What is proabably needed is another SRX300 for creating an USB bootable snapshot (to boot the unbootable SRX300), then a snapshot from the USB to the flash (on the unbootable SRX300, once booted).
Or someone with an SRX300 might create and make available an image of such snapshot (in order to dd it to another USB key).