vQFX cpu cores and ram

aaron at digitalcrossroad.org aaron at digitalcrossroad.org
Tue Jun 22 22:43:36 EDT 2021

Hi All,

If you have experience running vQFXs, what are you setting for cpu cores and ram?

I'm using eve-ng to get around group_fwd_mask issues[1] such that I can have lacp and lldp working right out of the box.

The defaults on the github page do not seem enough, as if I set those values, I can't even get lacp bundles to come up, once I bump the resources, the bundles come up.

I've asked my SE, but I would like to know what the community has set in their environments?

Thanks,
Aaron
1. https://interestingtraffic.nl/2017/11/21/an-oddly-specific-post-about-group_fwd_mask/