[j-nsp] SNMP OIDs for Yellow/Red Alarm on MX204

Fabien DEDENON dafused.nog at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 05:20:23 EDT 2021

Le 19/08/2020 à 12:43, Joerg Staedele a écrit :
> Hi Guys.
>
> I still can't understand why Juniper is not integrating a "mapping" for the alarm-OIDs. I know, there's no craftd on the MX204 but in the CLI it also shows yellow/red alarms so the info is already available ...
>
> Kind regards
>   Joerg

Hi,

ER-080949 was closed :/

We've just discovered this behavior when integrating mx204, and asked to
raise new ER-083047,  for consistent management behavior between all
(mx204/10003) Junos devices.

We said them there is also no craft panel on other gears like EX, but
craftd is there and Yellow/Red alarms are responsive ..

For insterested ones, please join us and escalate to your Juniper rep
once again.

Greetings,

Fabien