[j-nsp] Test Labs

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Wed Nov 3 13:27:22 EDT 2021

     Yeah,

     We (and some of my customers CTOs) always created parallel Labs.
If you think about it, you *should* already have the spare parts
required for production, using them in the Lab enabled us to insure:

         . They are in working condition;

         . They are readily available to provision production/bootstrap
configuration in case of emergency;

         . We won't take down our world while goofing around =D.

     ( Yes, we do not have a complete MX960 in the lab... But we're
running an older MX240, or MX104, yadi yada )

-----
Alain Hebertahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911http://www.pubnix.net     Fax: 514-990-9443