[j-nsp] switchport backup equivalence on Juniper EX/QFX

Caio Fratelli caiot5 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 08:29:54 EST 2021

Hello everyone,

I am looking for an equivalence for Cisco's switchport backup on Juniper EX
and QFX switches.
I've searched all over command references and the only thing I found was
Link Protection which is configured through aggregated-ether-options
hierarchy, so I guess that's not what I'm looking for since I need to
enable it to a non-aggregated switchport.
Do you guys know if is it possible to achieve the same behavior of cisco's
switchport backup on Juniper switches?

Best regards,
Caio