[j-nsp] BGP export policy, group vs neighbor level

Andrey Kostin ankost at podolsk.ru
Mon Feb 7 10:36:01 EST 2022

I agree, there is no clarity for all possible situations and from my
experience a) and c) should be correct and take special care. Changing
existing policy doesn't drop a session (usually ;) and I saw when adding
a new policy in the existing policy chain didn't drop BGP, but might be
not always the case. If the router is RR may also affect it's behavior,
I think almost every network engineer was hit by this Juniper "feature".

Kind regards,
Andrey