[j-nsp] VRRP for IPv6

Chris Adams cma at cmadams.net
Tue Jan 25 14:51:41 EST 2022

I'm trying to add VRRP for IPv6 to a pair of MX150s (that are already
running VRRP for IPv4).  I've switched from VRRPv2 to VRRPv3, and the v4
VRRP switched over, but both routers think they are master for the v6
side.  Looking at "show vrrp interface" on each router, the
"Advertisement sent" count is increasing, but if I do a "monitor
traffic", I only see the VRRP packets for the v4 IP.

Config I've set (from first router, second just has a different address
and priority):

interfaces {
    ae1 {
        unit 101 {