[j-nsp] Telemetry in the ACX7100-48L

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Jul 13 11:37:11 EDT 2023

I'm starting to wonder if this has something to do with different
telemetry models/methodologies.  Forgive me as I forget the correct
terminology, but, I think the MX960 sending native telem models, seems
to be always-on... and I'm wondering if the ACX7100 is more based on the
grpc subscription model, whereas the collector needs to subscribe to the
agent/sensor running on the ACX7100, then the telemetry data is
streamed, and possibly in openconfig format.