[j-nsp] Unknown Attribute 28 in BGP

Einar Bjarni Halldórsson einar at isnic.is
Mon Jun 12 07:02:54 EDT 2023

On 6/12/23 06:37, Saku Ytti wrote:
> Either will help, configure either or both and you're good.
>
> Actual fixed release will behave the same as if drop-path-attribute 28
> had been configured. That is read T, read L, seek past V, without
> parsing.

Thanks Saku. I just discovered that "protocols bgp drop-path-attributes
28" *is* supported on 18.2R3, but it's a hidden config option and so it
must be entered exactly. When I tried it before, I kept trying
"protocols bgp drop-path-attribute 28" which doesn't work.

Hopefully this will resolve our problems.

.einar