[j-nsp] MX304 Port Layout

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue Jun 27 13:44:39 EDT 2023

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 27, 2023 at 06:32:49PM +0200, Mark Tinka via juniper-nsp wrote:
> How?

The issues we see / have with "satellites that are not real satellites"
are

 - l2 link down -> l3 not going down
 - (H-)QoS on the L3 device to avoid sending 10/100G worth of traffic
   down to a 100M customer port, saturating the "vlan on trunk" link
   for no good

(we run config-management-system managed EX3400s off an Arista MLAG pair,
so the benefits outweigh the drawbacks for us)

gert