[j-nsp] QSA adapters and MTU

Eduardo Lopes de Haro eharo at juniper.net
Fri Nov 3 11:37:34 EDT 2023

Hi,
Here is the public documentation of MX304 mentioning the MTU limitation for 1G:
https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/interfaces-ethernet/topics/ref/statement/speed-gigether-options.html

  *   On MX304 for 1G interface, the maximum MTU supported is 2000 bytes. Hence, the maximum MRU supported is 2008 bytes.

Br.,
--
Eduardo Haro

Juniper Business Use Only