[j-nsp] QSA adapters and MTU

Chris Wopat me at falz.net
Fri Nov 3 11:52:59 EDT 2023

I can test this on our lab box, but cant get 'supported platform' in the
chassis config for

port 15 {
    ##
    ## Warning: statement ignored: unsupported platform (mx304)
    ##
    speed 1G;
}

even though it's passing on https://apps.juniper.net/port-checker/mx304/
 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

could perhaps work harder on getting that config right later. it
certainly lets me commit a ge config with that MTU though. when set as
speed 10g, I can see the 1g optic inserted, as well as DOM, but it won't
link.

--Chris