[j-nsp] MX304 - Edge Router

Chris Wopat me at falz.net
Wed Oct 18 13:05:42 EDT 2023

If unlicensed, you even get a license warning for a static route.

We have a handful deployed, and being a trio based platform they perform as
expected.

Hot swapping LMIC support are being explored and of course would be
welcome.

Only complaint is Junos related, with auto tab complete problems as
extensively discussed in a different thread.

--Chris