[j-nsp] MX304 - Edge Router

Xavier Beaudouin kiwi at oav.net
Wed Oct 25 05:57:20 EDT 2023

Hello,

> So there are a couple of enforced licenses even on MX ... and they have
> always been enforced. Subscriber MGMT is one of these features.

Well I remember wanted to use dhcp server on a MX204 for a local lan used only...
for local administrators... that required some license I didn't have....

Well this thing was working like a charm on M7i (yeah this is attic I know), and
it never asked me a license for spawning isc-dhcpd ...
So no this is no more "honor based".
They copy the worse part of Cisco with their license mess...

Xavier